Articles pertaining to RAID on the NAS units.
- I have 2 - 250GB drives in RAID 1. If a drive fails, is it possible to replace it with a 500GB drive?
- What should be done when a disk error is detected for a RAID 1, 5, or 6 configuration?
- The RAID migration - expansion speed is very slow, is this normal?
- Can I have two or more RAID volumes on my NAS?
- Why can't I migrate from a RAID-5 to RAID-6?
- I have already created two RAID-1 (or RAID-0) volumes. Can I create a new RAID-0 ( or RAID-1) out of these two RAID sets?
- What are the supported HDD configurations for Online RAID Level Migration?