Remote Replication - Disaster Recovery
Articles pertaining to Remote Replication - Disaster Recovery.
- How do I synchronize all data between two Ciphertex NAS devices?
- Can I use remote replication to back up data to a PC or NAS of brands other than Ciphertex?
- Why does remote replication from the NAS to an external USB disk fail, if the USB/eSATA disk is in FAT format?
- Why are some files not completely backed up by remote replication of the Ciphertex NAS?
- I want backup my data through the Internet. If I setup the NAS behind a firewall and enable the Remote Replication function, which port I should open on the firewall rule?
- How can the Ciphertex NAS be made to backup share folders on the server automatically to itself via self remote replication?
- How can I check backup job results when out of the office?
- If the NAS device has an abnormal shutdown, will the Remote Replication function continue?
- I tried to configure a weekly remote replication job but got an error.
- Why can't the remote server be connected to after pressing the test button in the remote replication menu?
- Why does remote replication not start for a long while when the file compression option is enabled?